HHN XX: Speculation Thread Numero Uno

• You cannot reply to this topic
546 replies to this topic

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
FIRST!!!! Speculation tells me the icon this year is "Fear" and thus "Twenty Years of Fear" would be the typical uni thing to do, flaunting the icon in our faces the entire time. Speculate on THAT!

Posted Image

Sardu

Sardu

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I would have to agree that the icon this year, if any, will either be fear itself or a being so powerful that no living, dead, or undead creature even has the option to not be afraid of it. I'm talking of course about... Man Bear Pig!

I was completely serious up until the MBP think, I get a little loopy fresh outta bed ;)

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
I myself would like to see MBP show up in one form or another at HHN. Now that the lantern is exploding with flames, the first thing that comes to my mind is developing pictures, I'm not sure what you guys think....

Posted Image

Sardu

Sardu

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
well it does say that new terrors are developing, so i would have to say that you are safe in assuming that

Lawlwaitwhat

Lawlwaitwhat

That Guy With The Face

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationChicago
Well, I think I saw somebody who looked like a Jack-o-lantern in one of the promo posters, so my guess is he's going to act as a "caretaker of Halloween" (read: icon) or something like that and guide us through HHN's history.

That, or it's going to be that freaking clown again.

Death_Dealer

Death_Dealer

Chat Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOcala,FL / Harrisburg, Pa / Pennsville, NJ
My question alot of us are buying into this Icon of fear, but my question is what kind of form will it be presented in, something Possibly like the Knightmare?

Posted Image

DarkFoama

DarkFoama

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Uni has a reason for everything they put on the site so why would they have snapshots and such if there wasn't going to be anything about some sort of photography aspect to this year... hmm...
gimme little music make me wind off me wheels

Lawlwaitwhat

Lawlwaitwhat

That Guy With The Face

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationChicago
Good point, Foama. Photos also would tie into the history aspect nicely (20 year anniversary and all).
Just got an idea: if the photography theme is legit, then we'll probaby see each house as a "snapshot" of a specific year.

HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDade City, Florida
Enter...The Photographer. A diabolical madman/woman with the undying need to annoy the crap out of you when you enter the park. Chanting the mantra of photographers past..." Siiiiir would you like youuuuur picture takennnnnnnn...Youuuu can piiiiick it up at the end of youuuuur visiiit...

Oh wait that already exists....nevermind
Posted Image

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
haha yea, they'd be everywhere! oh wait...

Posted Image

Lawlwaitwhat

Lawlwaitwhat

That Guy With The Face

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationChicago
I thought they already had that icon for... Actually, they've always had that icon.

HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDade City, Florida
I literally shudder in disgust everytime I see one look my way...Its already creepy for pete sake lol....anyway back on topic. The blueprints and the piece of building in the picture I get...probably something to do with a sister asylum of SB but wtf is the mummified corpse? That looks like something outta national geographic. I dont even have a guess at this point.
Posted Image

Lawlwaitwhat

Lawlwaitwhat

That Guy With The Face

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationChicago
Well, the mummified corpse could be just a codename, or possibly some kind of morgue/experiments on the dead thing.

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
I think they were referring to the image on the official site. The mummified head thingy. Though I could be wrong.

Posted Image

DarkFoama

DarkFoama

I actually post here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
The mummified corpse picture is very creepy IMO, can't wait to get more info on that house.

Clue number 2: Don't Steal
The blueprint they gave us is most likely the soundstage prison house.
Could be Shady Brook prison but its probably original.
gimme little music make me wind off me wheels

WESKER69

WESKER69

Pure Evil

• PSYCHO
  • 5514 posts
Ok so a thought that nobody has said yet. We've got 14 polaroids that will obviously show different aspects for this year. Well, if you remember, Legendary Truth is supposed to be back again... LT uses "Polaroids" rather than digital camera pics (if i remember correctly), so maybe these "new terrors" that are "developing" are actually a nod towards LT... just a thought :unsure:

Posted Image
*~* fReAK :: INFECTED :: PSYCHO :: Moderator *~*

Death_Dealer

Death_Dealer

Chat Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOcala,FL / Harrisburg, Pa / Pennsville, NJ
for some reason i think Shadow creek is a possible hospital the Alpha and Omega thing, basically means first and the last, dont most people spend their first days in the hospital, and dont most spend their last, and the sword could possibly mean, to be to fight and to heal? Just something to think about.

and aslo to add to my theory the naming to be almost similer.

Posted Image

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
We'll see how many polaroids they use considering they don't sell film for them any longer

Posted Image

WESKER69

WESKER69

Pure Evil

• PSYCHO
  • 5514 posts
very true... which is interesting that they chose to use the polaroid style versus some other picture device... for example a memory card or something

Posted Image
*~* fReAK :: INFECTED :: PSYCHO :: Moderator *~*

Chad B

Chad B

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 325 posts
Yeah, they've done memory cards in the past. Developing film is a thing of the past. Odd.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, lurkers, anonymous users