Nevermore: The Madness of Poe
The madness of Edgar Allen Poe's greatest works has come to life, taking you deeper and deeper towards the brink of insanity.
- ♠ Each room you enter depicts one of Poe's most famous works.
- ♠ Literally travel through the pages of his demented legacy.
The Forsaken Four ships began Columbus' fateful voyage. Yet, only three ships became legend. What befell the mutinous 4th crew? They were condemned to a watery grave.
- ♠ Enter the cryptic Spanish fort through the prison.
- ♠ Make your way deeper and deeper into the ravaged ship.
H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror
Join creature feature host, H.R. Bloodengutz, in his final televised broadcast as he presents a holiday SCARE-athon guaranteed to cleave you screaming for more.
- ♠ Fired from his TV show, he's taken his producer hostage!
- ♠ One by one, he twists your favorite holidays into horror shows.
Paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers in an isolated Antarctic outpost as they're infected, one by one, by a horrifying creature from another planet.
- ♠ Trust no one. The creature can mimic any living being!
- ♠ Explore a chilling recreation of the THULE station from the film.
Saws N' Steam: Into The Machine
Spinning blades and massive, crushing pistons await you around every corner as you are forced deeper into the bowels of a mechanical nightmare where the steam comes from a sinister source.
- ♠ Humans go into The Machine… but they never leave.
- ♠ Be careful – you might be mistaken for a sacrifice!
An ominous portal reveals another dimension where all is not what it seems; a realm where our world and another collide. Watch out, your eyes will deceive you.
- ♠ A 3-D experience not for the faint of heart.
- ♠ Are the fiendish creatures you see an illusion… or real?
Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery
As snow falls on this normally serene gothic cemetery, the deceased souls that occupy its confines come out to prey.
- ♠ The year is 1899 and on this eerie night, all the graves are empty.
- ♠ Stay near the lanterns; they're your only hope!
Nightingale's: Blood Prey
Within every war, the Nightingales have appeared. Able to transform themselves to fit any setting, these savage banshees feed on the weak and the helpless.
- ♠ Enter the trenches of one of the bloodiest battles in history.
- ♠ Feel the carnage as ravenous creatures attack from every angle.